Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Reader misses 'Love Is' cartoon in New Haven Register

I am writing to express my disappointment that when you made changes recently to the New Haven Register you eliminated the “Love Is” cartoon. My boyfriend for the last four years has been cutting these out for me everyday to give to me. It was his way of expressing his love since he is on disability and can’t afford much. Please consider putting it back into the paper. I miss getting those little cartoons from him. I have a box filled with hundreds of them that I have collected over the years. Thank you for taking the time to read my note.
Jeanne Kellogg
Shelton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home