Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Haven Register should pick on a town other than East Haven

After another “forced” article in today’s paper, I am again glad I cancelled my subscription to the New Haven Register last year! I refuse to pay for such trash, and it even annoys me as I read it for free online! It’s become not only a waste of money, but a waste of my time. There is no reason there needs to be a third article on this subject, let alone back to back articles. The investigation is under way. Why is it important to get “expert opinions”... couldn’t you have just included the comments in yesterday’s article? Instead, you include two to three “expert” comments and rehash the same article you had yesterday. The fact that you continue to dig and bad mouth the Town of East Haven is incredulous! Do you live in this town? I’ve lived here for 48 years - yes we have our share of problems, but so do other cities and towns. Why don’t you do some real investigative reporting, perhaps OUTSIDE of East Haven. Last time I checked there were over 160 other city and towns in the State!
Beth Purcell
East Haven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home