Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Great care, great people at St. Raphael's Hospital

Words cannot express my gratitude to the staff at St. Raphael's Hospital for the excellent care that they gave my husband during his recent extended stay in the CCU ward.
Things were very dicey for quite a while and we weren't even sure he'd be coming home. The nurses, physicians and other staff were kind and supportive and rejoiced with me when he improved.
Thanks also to the Rev. Aaron, who comforted me on the admission night when I was so scared. The other ecumenical staff provided prayers, communion and other spiritual guidance too.
Praise to Cardiology Associates of New Haven, whose staff checked in daily. I don't like to call names for fear of missing someone, but the nurses that I got to know well were A+. Thanks Kadah, Erin, Corrine and Claudio. Sorry I missed the night staff.
It's terrific to live in a city where, not only is the medical care excellent, but the folks in CCU were "people-skilled" as well as medically adept.
Dora Hale
Hamden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home