Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Undocumented immigrants have no right to driver's licenses

I am a law-abiding citizen of this country. Illegal immigrants are breaking the law every day they are in this country, just by being here. They are breaking the law again every time they drive a car. If I were to get stopped and not have a driver's license I would be arrested. That is as it should be, I would be breaking the law. Illegals, however, are going to be rewarded for breaking the law by being given driver's licenses and citizenship. I feel like my country isn't mine anymore, the illegals have more rights than I do!
Beverly Sturges
Ansonia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home