Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Proud of Jacky Cohen for Branford Remarkable Senior Award

On May 21, my wife came home from a dinner with friends and said to me, dear, please look at this. I was astounded and aghast to see this award plaque, which read - Branford’s 2013 Remarkable Senior Award presented to Jacky Cohen. The award was in recognition of her outstanding service to the community of Branford through volunteerism; commitment to her friends and family and her professional achievements. Jacky brings inspiration and continuity to the fabric of Branford. Wow! In my unprofessional opinion, I could not agree more.
Richard Cohen
Branford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home