Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Better customer service needed from CT Transit buses



Parking in New Haven is very scarce this week, so this would be a great time for more people to use the CT Transit buses. But CT Transit needs to provide better customer service. To get to work this morning, I went as usual to the bus stop and waited half an hour for a bus. Then I called the CT Transit help line to find out how late the bus was likely to be, but the very polite person said that she is not allowed to ask the dispatcher and find out.
Those of us who depend on the bus to get to work need a better system.  Especially on days when there are delays, the helpline people need to be updated on how late each bus line is running. This way they can pass on the information to riders who have to get to work on time. As for me this morning, fortunately a co-worker recognized me with my thumb out and brought me to work.
Fred Sigworth
Hamden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home