Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thanks to man who bought dog food

I want to say "thank you" to Mr. Robert D.Hoff of East Haven for purchasing several bags of dog food for my dog. I am disabled and live on a very small income. It is often very difficult for me to afford everything I need to buy. Dog food is a very important item that I need to buy often, and sometimes I don’t have enough money to buy it. I don’t want my dog to suffer because of my lack of funds. It breaks my heart and is not fair to her. When anyone provides me with such a necessary commodity, I am very appreciative. I want it to be known that Robert D.Hoff is a man with a heart of gold. Thanks again, Mr. Hoff!
Stephen Charleson
East Haven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home