Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Are New Haven parking meters inspected?

I do not mind paying for parking in New Haven, though I do wish all the meters accepted credit cards. But I do object when I am shortchanged time on the meters. How often are the meters checked for accuracy? More than once I have returned well within the time I paid for, to find the meter declaring me in violation. The last time this happened, on May 14, I was shorted more than 35 minutes and received a parking ticket - which I am now protesting. I am wonder what I should do to verify the time on the meter and the time that I purchase.
Karen Isaacs
North Branford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home