Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Old clothing can support charity, if it's not stolen first

I have been cleaning out closets and cabinets to donate articles we no longer use. Clothing and household items My charity of choice is Vietnam Veterans of America. They come right to your door and it is certainly a worthy cause. If you also wish to donate to them, call 1-800-775-8387. I recently filled one of their bags, which are bright yellow with their logo on it, and left it at the end of my driveway for the scheduled pick-up. In the morning, much to my surprise, the bag was gone. Apparently it had been stolen during the night or early morning hours. How low can you go.
Pat Dimenstein
New Haven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home