Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Haven Register should have stuck with old design

After perusing the “new and improved” New Haven Register, an old cartoon comes to mind. Popeye from back in 1939, and may I add parenthetically that is before my time, ran a cartoon called “Leave Well Enough Alone” which included these song lyrics: “I know me stuff and I’m smart enough to leave well enough alone.” Just my opinion of course, but the Register should have done the same. The “screaming” new front page font is ridiculous. If this is the Register’s coming of age…it’s not working. Seems closer to coming apart!
Sharon Cullen
West Haven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home