Blogs > New Haven Register Letters to the Editor

Letters to the editor of the New Haven Register, New Haven, Connecticut, http://nhregister.com. Email to letters@nhregister.com.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Danny Hoff for Foxon councilman

Foxon residents:
I want to suggest that we elect Robert “Danny” Hoff as councilman. He is a man who is for the people of East Haven. He will get the job done and he is a nice guy, too. He will be an asset to our community. He has my vote, and I hope you will help me elect him to the Town Council. Please join me in voting for Robert “Danny” Hoff for Third District Foxon councilman.
Charles Johnson
East Haven

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh please no, not robert hoff, i hope ppl in east haven will see right thru this guy..not the best choice at all in my opinion,,i will def not be voting for him

July 17, 2013 at 9:26 PM 
Anonymous Benjamin Beacon said...

I know Mr. Hoff to be a dedicated worker for causes that benefit residents here in East Haven and yes Mr. Johnson I will proudly cast my vote for Robert "Danny" Hoff as Councilman.

July 18, 2013 at 8:45 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On no way will I vote for this man. Go to East Haven Patch and search his name and you will learn all about him.

July 18, 2013 at 10:21 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home